New opportunities for your business!
International Expo Group LLC exhibition company is one of the largest organizers of international exhibitions in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The decent start was attributed to the successful exhibition "World of Cotton and Silk" in 2004.
As a result of increasing interest from domestic and foreign exhibitors to the rapidly developing market of the independent Republic of Uzbekistan, the list of projects and their focus has been gradually expanding.
Today, International Expo Group LLC is an organizer of 11 international projects.
At the beginning of the year, the Company will launch the following events:
- “UzMetalMashExpo” - International Exhibition - Metallurgy. Metalworking. Mechanical engineering. Machine tool construction. Welding;
- “UzTechTransExpo” - International Exhibition - Special equipment. Transport. Auto Industry;
- “UzMiningExpo” - International Exhibition - Technologies and equipment for mining industry;
- “UzChemPlastExpo” - International Exhibition - Chemical industry. Production of plastics and rubber. Laboratory and Analytics;
- “UzSecureExpo” - International Exhibition - Security Technologies. Fire protection. Labor protection. IT security.
The autumn exhibition season is represented by the most relevant projects in the economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan to date.
- “UzMedExpo” - International Exhibition - Medical equipment. Pharmaceuticals. Dentistry. Services;
- “UzEnergyExpo” - International Exhibition - Energy. Energy efficiency and energy saving. Electrical engineering. Lighting. Cable. Nuclear power industry;
- “UzStroyExpo” - International Exhibition - Construction and finishing materials. Heating and ventilation systems. Water supply. Water treatment. Plumbing;
- “UzAgroExpo” - International Exhibition - Agriculture;
- “UzProdExpo” - International Exhibition - Food Industry;
- “InterPackExpo” - International exhibition - Technologies and equipment for production of containers and packaging. Warehousing. Labeling.
The Company holds all exhibition events through active cooperation and official support of government agencies, industry ministries, departments, and city authorities. Organization of foreign expositions within the framework of exhibitions testifies their increasing status and productivity. In particular, companies from the People's Republic of China, Republic of Turkey, Islamic Republic of Iran, Russian Federation, Republic of Belarus, and European countries are very active. The number of participants and occupied space increases annually.
In recent years, thanks to the updated policy, liberalization of economy, favorable economic and trade contacts with the largest markets in the region, and wide opportunities for foreign investment provided by the state, the international exhibitions are now especially relevant, determine importance of implementing the most advanced technologies and integrated solutions in development of central industries of the Republic of Uzbekistan.